A professional University Faculty committed to excellence in training of Management professional for a rewarding career in the Management Sciences.
The mission of the Faculty is to provide programmes at the undergraduate and graduate levels, which produce and develop managers and other business professionals capable of using human and other resources to meet development needs, as well as take advantage of the opportunities of Cameroon within the global context.
The school aims at programmes, which develop both the intellectual and the managerial potentials of its students. Specifically, the objectives of the school programmes are to:
- Provide knowledge, which develops the students’ intellectual and critical thinking ability as well as their managerial and entrepreneurial skills
- Foster the ability to organize, analyze and interpret information for decision making.
- Instill and inculcate high moral standards of personal and professional behaviour which are consistent with positions of trust and leadership in society.
- Imbue in students sensitivity and commitment to efficiency in the use of resources, as well as integrity, accountability and transparency, and
- Encourage and develop a sense of curiosity and inquiry needed for innovative thinking and the development of new knowledge.
The following programs are offered in this faculty:
|B.Sc. Accounting||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|B.Sc. Banking & Finance||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|B.Sc. Economics||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|B.Sc. Management||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|MBA HRMB||2 years (4 Semesters)|
|MBA Program in Project Management, Design and Implementation (PMDI)||2 years (4 Semesters)|
|MBA Program in Banking, Tax Administration and Financial Services (BFS)||2 years (4 Semesters)|