The mission of the Faculty is to develop students to think independently, communicate clearly, broaden their abilities for critical and intelligent examination of the humanities and social sciences, and be committed to a variety of intellectual and social responsibilities. The Faculty will develop in students’ ethical and Christian values that will transform them into more productive and fulfilled humankind.
The objectives of the Faculty are:
- To generate and disseminate knowledge towards a better understanding of society through research in the Humanities and Social Sciences;
- To develop critical thinking in students;
- To assist students to become responsible members of society;
- To prepare students for advanced studies in various fields in the Humanities and Social Sciences; and
- To conduct both operational and pure research in various fields in the Humanities and Social Sciences with special reference to Cameroon and Africa.
The programs offered in this Faculty are :
|B.Sc. Geography and Environmental Studies|
|BA in History||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|BA in English||3 years (6 Semesters)|
|BA in Philosophy|