An innovative graduate department committed to imparting knowledge for bridging the gap in a world where societal needs are constantly moving ahead of the existing knowledge needed to cope with such rapid changing societal needs.
This programme aims at drilling students on the effective and efficient management of operations and planning and execution of projects in both the private and public sectors.
The objectives of this program are to equip students with:
- High analytical capacities and capabilities.
- Knowledge and skills necessary to propose, plan, implement, manage and evaluate development projects.
- Enhanced skills and knowledge in specialist functional areas such as infrastructure and socio-
- An appreciation of the role of research in proposing, managing and evaluating projects.
- Specific people management skills including group work, negotiation, conflict management and political skills
Every candidate seeking admission into the 2-
Candidates with any other qualification not deemed equivalent, may be required to take additional undergraduate and/or postgraduate course(s) deemed relevant by the Department. The admission of such candidates shall be confirmed subject to the successful completion on the required additional course(s).
Future, Career and Employment Opportunities
Upon graduation, MBA graduates shall occupy middle as well as senior managerial positions in any business organisation, in both the public and private sector as well as national and international NGOs.
The tuition fee per year is 2,024,500 F CFA for Cameroonians and 4,039,500 F CFA for foreign students. To read more about fees click here.