Dinah Gembom Phungeh is an assistant lecturer in the department of banking and finance in the Catholic University of Cameroon, CATUC, Bamenda. She is a Ph.D. student in the university of Calabar, Nigeria, department of banking and finance.
- University of Buea, B.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- University of Buea, M.Sc. in Banking and Finance
- (2013 till date)-Assistant lecturer CATUC Bamenda: teaching finance related courses like; corporate finance, financial management, money and banking, and personal finance among others. Supervision of students’ end of course projects.
- (2012-2013)-Assistant lecturer National Polytechnic Bamenda: teaching finance related courses and Supervision of students’ end of course projects.
Membership of professional bodies:
My current research interest stem from my desire to understand fundamental aspects of financial inclusion. These fundamental aspects include access to finance, usage of finance, quality of finance and impact of finance.
Conferences and Workshops:
- Comprehensive systematic review training (TBI-CSRT) Phase 1 at E-base center, Bamenda.
Organiser: Johanna Briggs Institute University of Adelaide.
Publications (Journal Articles and Books/Book Chapters):
- Mideno’s schemes as agent of rural agricultural development: the case of maize production in mezam division in Cameroon (JAEERD 14-042 Forgha et al.,) Journal of Agricultural Economics, Extension and Rural Development: ISSN-2360-798X. (Published)