A female Cameroonian, born on 10 April 1989 at Santa
- Awaited MBA degree in Banking, Taxation and Finance, from the Catholic University of Cameroon (CATUC), Bamenda.
- Bachelor of Technology Degree in Accountancy, from National Polytechnic Bamenda (Good Corporate Governance Practices within an Organization and its Impacts on Key Stakeholders: Case Study of Tefon Oilfield Services)
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accountancy, from National Polytechnic Bamenda
- Advanced Level certificate, from Bilingual Grammar school Molyko-Buea
- Ordinary Level certificate, from Government High School kwang-Pinyin
- First School Leaving certificate, from Government School Menka-Santa
October 2013 to present: Catholic University of Cameroon (CATUC), Bamenda
Executive Assistant, Faculty of Science – managing the day-to-day operations and resources of the office; organizing and maintaining both electronic and manual files and records; planning and scheduling meetings and appointments; creating spreadsheets for the recording of students` marks and presenting results in appropriate formats; orientating, counselling and following students` academic progress closely, attending to visitors; handling and classifying correspondences; drafting letters, reports and documents, etc.
August to September 2018: Internship in the Finance Department of the Project Implementation Unit of the Grassfield Participatory and Integrated Rural Development Project (GP-IRDP), Bamenda-Cameroon.
Worked with the Project Accountant in capturing the day-to-day accounting transactions, controlling project budgets, preparing payroll and declaring taxes, managing stocks and equipment and controlling expenditures to make sure they are in line with budgetary provisions.
May to October 2013: Volunteer worker at the Bamenda Police Cooperative Credit Union Limited (BAPCCUL), Head Office, Bamenda.
Worked closely with the Public Relations Officer in the sensitization and promotion of the Credit Union`s new service (ATM services) and general publicity.
March to April 2012: Student intern at Tefon Oilfield Services sarl Akwa, Douala-Cameroon
Worked in the Finance Department – preparing payment vouchers for personnel. In the Crewing Department- planning and making travel arrangements for crews on board, and keeping track of their activities.
July to September 2010: Student intern at AES Sonel (now eneo) Koumassi, Douala-Cameroon
Worked in the Budget Department/Financial Planning and Analysis Unit; controlling budgets following given budget heads..