You can the registration forms from the following places
1. You can also download the registration form from this website at the admissions pages.
2. Bishop’s House, Kumbo;
3. Bishop’s House, Buea;
4. Bishop’s House, Mamfe;
5. Franciscan Sisters Padre Pio Hospital Akwa Nord,Douala;
6. Sisters of St Ann, Bafoussam;
7. SENECA office, Mvolye, Yaounde.
8. and of course, CATUC office at Bamenda.
This manual process wont last longer so watch out for online application soon.
I do not live in Bamenda. How do I get my registration material to the Catholic University of Cameroon, Bamenda?
You can send the required documents by post to: The Registrar, Catholic University of Cameroon, Bamenda, P.O. Box 782, Bamenda.
You can bring your registration material, in person, to CATUC,s office in Bamenda. Unfortunately we no longer accept scanned documents by email for admission and registration purposes.