1. Kimengsi, J. N. (2015): How prepared are Cameroon’s cocoa farmers for Climate Insurance? Evidence from the South West Region of Cameroon. Elsevier Procedia Environmental Sciences www.elsevier.com/locate/procedia Feb 2015 (with Balgah R. Azibo).
2. Kimengsi, J. N. (2015): Building an Indigenous Agro-
3. Kimengsi, J.N. (2015): Developing a Tri-
4. Kimengsi, J.N. (2015): An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship between Plantation Development and Urbanisation in the Mungo Corridor of Cameroon. Greener Journal of Environmental Management and Public Safety. Vol. 4 (1), pp. 001-
5. Kimengsi, J.N. (2014): Threats to Ecotourism Development and Forest Conservation in the Lake Barombi Mbo Area of Cameroon. Journal of International Wildlife Law and Policy (Special Issue: African Wildlife Law), Volume 17, Issue 4, 2014, Dec 2014, Taylor and Francis publishers, USA.
6. Kimengsi, J.N. (2015): The Implications of Climate Variability on Market Gardening in Santa Sub-
7. Kimengsi, J.N. (2015): Rural Development NGOs and Service Delivery to the very Poor: An Empirical Analysis of a Training Center in Rural Cameroon. Asian Journal of Agriculture and Rural Development, Volume 5(4), 103-
8. Rudiments of Ordinary Level Logic, 2014 By Fr Peter TAKOV and Nelson SHANG
9. A Core-