Our MBA programme will enable you acquire the knowledge, cross functional skills, and competence required for successful practice of management and leadership.
You are expected to complete the MBA programme within two academic years. During the first year you will study the compulsory core courses from the different branches of management. In the second year, you will have the opportunity to choose one out of the three specializations offered, which include: Human Resource Management and Development; Project Management, Design and Implementation; and Banking, Tax Administration and Financial Services. Also, you are expected to complete data collection for the thesis, write it up and defend within the second academic year.
In order to obtain a Master of Business Administration, you must complete a minimum of 120 credits.
You will be required to have the following:
- An earned Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A minimum Grade Point Average of 5 (Second Class Honours, Lower Division) on a scale of 4.0 in all previous studies.
- A minimum of two to three years of working experience, depending on your responsibilities.
- An English Language proficiency certificate if your first language is not English.
- If you have a foreign certificate, you will be expected to apply to the Ministry of Higher Education for equivalence.